Allocate Incentives to Various StakeWise Pools on Uniswap V3 [December 2021]

Link to the SafeSnap: https://vote.stakewise.io/#/proposal/0x5c20719f2c895293d3f04fff3474da064db101c5cdbc58900b8865816ebc6b48

Prolong the incentives for sETH2/ETH and sETH2/rETH2 pools on Uniswap V3 for 30 days (199385 blocks):

• 5,500,000 SWISE goes to the sETH2/ETH pool
  • 500,000 SWISE goes to the sETH2/rETH2 pool

Allocate the incentives for sETH2/SWISE pool on Uniswap V3 for 30 days (199385 blocks):

• 500,000 SWISE goes to the sETH2/SWISE pool (0.3% fee)

Total SWISE allocation towards liquidity mining campaigns in December 2021: 6,500,000 SWISE

2 Likes

Is great to finally see some incentive for a proper SWISE pool, but i still feel the incentives are way too high. providing rewards LPs is very important but the sETH2/ETH and sETH2/rETH have close to no IL and the pool is quite liquid, I feel we have past a liquidity building stage and 6M SWISE at this stage feels really too much (considering SWISE potential growth) I personally would have allocated more to the SWISE pool as that is more risky and exposed to higer IL and it needs to be build as we also need to incentivize people to pay gas fees and reduce to half other pools.

SWISE is valuable and if fee distribution kicks in it will become even more valuable…
We should avoid SWISE becoming a farming dump coin and protect its value long term.

But for the first time I will vote yes, and thanks for listening to the community suggestions really like how teams keeps community building as a priority

6 Likes

Seth2 pools are really key for the protocol and lps need to be rewarded but I agree that considering potential swise growth potential expecially now looking at liquidity availability and fee distribution to swise holders maybe the current allocation might be too high but I believe team could reduce this in the future if swise usd value increases. I hope the fact that swise holders (minimum 1000 swise) will get eth passive income once v2 go live should limit the sales from the farmers and avoid a farming dump situation, but the team should probably advertise this more and ensure all farmers are aware of this plan, regarding swisepool rewards I feel that is a very good incentive people might need to pay gas to migrate but a lot of people just have swise and seth2 sitting in the wallet and could put their tokens at work and get very good apy, buy I get the point and agree that swise is precious and that we should spend it wisely.

3 Likes

Is great to finally see some incentive for a proper SWISE pool, but i still feel the incentives are way too high. providing rewards LPs is very important but the sETH2/ETH and sETH2/rETH have close to no IL and the pool is quite liquid, I feel we have past a liquidity building stage and 6M SWISE at this stage feels really too much (considering SWISE potential growth) I personally would have allocated more to the SWISE pool as that is more risky and exposed to higer IL and it needs to be build as we also need to incentivize people to pay gas fees and reduce to half other pools.

Hey friend, thank you a ton for this feedback! We are aligned on the idea that SWISE emission should be reduced, and hence for December, we proposed a reduction. We believe that reducing the emission by an even higher amount is the next step, but should be done gradually (perhaps next month) to track the effect on the LPs’ engagement with the pool. Once we see the effect of this reduction (or no effect), we can try to further reduce the rewards, and achieve the desired objective. I hope this makes sense!

Seth2 pools are really key for the protocol and lps need to be rewarded but I agree that considering potential swise growth potential expecially now looking at liquidity availability and fee distribution to swise holders maybe the current allocation might be too high but I believe team could reduce this in the future if swise usd value increases. I hope the fact that swise holders (minimum 1000 swise) will get eth passive income once v2 go live should limit the sales from the farmers and avoid a farming dump situation, but the team should probably advertise this more and ensure all farmers are aware of this plan, regarding swisepool rewards I feel that is a very good incentive people might need to pay gas to migrate but a lot of people just have swise and seth2 sitting in the wallet and could put their tokens at work and get very good apy, buy I get the point and agree that swise is precious and that we should spend it wisely.

Fully agree on the points you made here. SWISE is precious and we should be very strategic with how we as a DAO spend it, especially if the fee distribution kicks in. Glad to be on the same page!

2 Likes