PoolValidatorscontract with the following parameters:
Rolescontract with the following parameters:
If the proposal will be approved, the operator must perform the following steps:
operator-cli sync-localwith the same mnemonic as used for generating the proposal
- Create or update validators and make sure the new keys are added
I originally posted about a week or two ago, but wanted to make some infrastructure additions before entering the test-net. Some specifications of our DC
- 3 Gbps/1 Gbps Redundant outbound network
- 10 Gbps Network backbone and on storage/master nodes
- Multi-arch ARM64/AMD64 for energy efficiency
- Prolific monitoring and observability
- TalosOS for immutability and security.
- Off-site encrypted backups
- Redundant and dual feed power lines
Given our specification I would like to use the testnet to evaluate our family owned organization as being a validator for Stakewise! During this period we will perform various chaos engineering tactics to make sure we ensure uptime, we can safely update, and we can mitigate risk for the unexpected. I would also love to help contribute to the helm charts where possible!