Migrate to V3

Hi there,

I have some rETH2 and it´s time to migrate to V3.
OK, just connected to V3 and try to Migrate my MAX ammount of rETH2.
MEW Wallet ,connected via WalletConnect, ask to allow 0 (zero) ETH on it! Obviously transaction never happens. Something is wrong here.

P.S.Allso, i can´t connect MEW wallet to V2 site with QR code

Kind regards,
IT

2 Likes

Are you trying to migrate rETH2 without having any sETH2 to migrate? ie. you have already swapped your sETH2 to ETH.

2 Likes

Yes, sETH2 are already swapped to ETH.
I try to migrate only rETH2

2 Likes

You may have to swap the rETH2 to sETH2 on Uniswap before migrating as it looks like the interface expects you to have some sETH2. This is probably why you are seeing 0.

3 Likes

hey - a couple of things:

1. I am not sure how approval of reth2 for spending (which the migration contract asks for) looks like on MEW. Could u pls post a screenshot of what you are being asked to approve?
  2. You will need to spend ETH on gas for the migration transaction, so having 0 ETH in the wallet (if I am reading this correctly) doesn’t help.
  3. Regarding connecting to V2 via QR code & MEW combo - it is possible MEW doesn’t support the latest WalletConnect version, because otherwise I cannot see why you cannot connect. I will however double check with the team.

Waiting for your response :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. I just add screenshot to msg. Take a look, plz. All looks strange, even transaction fee value.
  2. There is no problem, I can send some ETH to wallet to cover transaction, but, last time there was a same problem (as on screeshot) with MEW wallet when i try to redeem sETH2 to ETH on it.
  3. I can connect wallet via QR code to V3. On V2 site only way is copypaste public adress.

2 Likes

Hello,
For sure swap on Uniswap is the only way I found .
Do not need to swap to sETH2, its possible strait to ETH.
Thank you for advise.
Kind regards,
IT

2 Likes