StakeWise DAO - The Bureau

This is not the official mechanism for becoming a member of “The Bureau”.

However what I am interested in seeing is who from the community is interested in working in this capacity.

You may simply reply with a “I am” - and perhaps a sentence or two as to why you’re interested in serving in The Bureau.

Again, this isn’t the “official mechanism” - but I am curious as to who may want to serve in The Bureau.

3 Likes

I’ll start. :smiley:

I am.

In addition to holding a small amount of sETH2 and SWISE, I’m interested in serving on The Bureau because I have a burning desire to see the StakeWise protocol be successful in the Ethereum community. I believe StakeWise offers a superior product of pooled staking that no other staking provider can give to the community.

Best,

-Brian

2 Likes

I am - I have a lot of experience in managing projects and communities, just love doing it. I would be interested to serve in a technical capacity, e.g. help with tools (like project and task management, shared document spaces, interface Discord and bots, etc.)

3 Likes

\o/ I’m interested as well,

I think I can be of help and I love messing around with defi. Having extensively played with it and constantly keeping tabs on everything I can lay my hands on in the space may aid with SWAT-related tasks.

3 Likes

I am.
I’m not really specialized, but I really enjoy representing the general interests of any person or company I think is forwarding a unique/revolutionary concept.

These guys here at stakewise formulated a plan of action and product efficiently and well-audited before 99% of society realized what NFT or DAO actually are.

Call me an independent representative? I have professional experience there, but in a different market (restaurant industry)

2 Likes

I share in these sentiments 10,000,000,000%

2 Likes

I am. I feel I might be able to add less brainy ideas or ask questions that higher IQ people may not think about.

1 Like

I am as well.

I want to do anything I can to help grow the Stakewise ecosystem. I would be interested to serve in a technical and/or a non-technical capacity, wherever needed. While helping to grow Stakewise, I’d also be interested to serve in the Bureau for personal growth. There is a lot to learn from each other in this community and this is the next step towards doing so.

2 Likes