Believe it or not, the current landing page for StakeWise is about to become 2 years old. We have received heaps of praise for how sleek & professional it looks, but seeing the pretty pages of other DeFi protocols, the core contributor team believes it too could use a redesign. Don’t you agree?
I decided to create this forum thread to solicit ideas & comments about what we should include on the new landing page for StakeWise. Any ideas & thoughts are welcome from the community members, as we’d love for the new page to reflect the collective vision of the StakeWise DAO.
Without further ado, let me present my personal thoughts on what should be included in the page. I’ll leave the design work to others, but content-wise, here is what I believe should be included in the landing:
- TVL: Total ETH staked + dollar equivalent
- Yield: lowest to highest (e.g. staking yield to yield in one of the farms)
- Validators slashed? Uptime? Something related to security / performance
- Header - motto / phrase that describes what we do
- Figures (see above)
- Supported networks (Ethereum + those that follow)
- Explanation of how the service works
- Stake - small text + illustration
- Earn - small text + illustration
- Exit - small text + illustration
- Unique features
- Dual tokens: preserving yield wherever you go and reinvesting earnings
- Yield maximisation: stake on decentralized infrastructure, avoid APR dilution
- ??? (wild card new feature)
- Node Operators - who are the parties making our networks secure & decentralized
- Integrations - DeFi / CeFi venues for applying staked assets for extra yield
- possible to put the node operators and integrations side by side with small logos?
- Blog articles (blog coming right up)
What is your vision for the StakeWise landing page? What are the examples of great front pages by other projects you’ve been using?
All feedback is greatly appreciated.