Members of the StakeWise DAO deserve complete transparency into the development progress and the day-to-day functioning of the protocol team. We decided to create this topic to give you a sense of direction in which the protocol is / will be going.
The following list is pretty self-explanatory. If you have questions about anything you see on here, please ask them in this thread.
- sETH2/rETH2/ETH token swap interface for deposit/compounding/exit
- Safety Module interface
- Vault interface
- $SWISE time-locking (subject to a DAO vote)
- Safety module contract/rETH2 staking
- Compounding vault with auto re-staking
- sETH2 liquidity provision vault
- Decentralization of nodes
- Inclusion of new node operators into the DAO
- Indexcoop - $FLI-2xETH/sETH2 liquidity pool (discussion ongoing)
- Opium Protocol - sale/purchase of personal slashing protection & Turbos (discussion ongoing)
- a bunch of other integrations