[SWISE Bounty] Assist Us With Translating StakeWise to Foreign Languages

Dear StakeWise community!

As part of the efforts to improve the StakeWise app, we have created an option to localise (read: translate) the dashboard into foreign languages. The idea is that users will be able to access StakeWise in the language they prefer the most, ranging from English to Spanish to Mandarin. We hoped that the feature will be useful for making the dashboard more accessible and personal, and the initial feedback we received seems to confirm this!

Now that the coding work has been completed, we got to the most exciting part: actually translating the dashboard. We’re looking for native speakers of languages like Mandarin, Italian, French & Japanese to help us with localising StakeWise (German & Spanish are already covered). The job is fairly simple as it doesn’t include any complex terms or long text.

As compensation, we’re offering 1,000 SWISE per language. If this sounds like a job for you, please leave your contact details below, and the core contributor team will reach out :slight_smile:

Here’s to a diverse StakeWise! :world_map:

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested in translating the StakeWise app into Finnish.

Edit: I also have previous experience working in translation.
Edit 2: I can be contacted at [email protected] or narigon#0001 on Discord.

2 Likes

World be happy to do a swedish translation.
@cooper in the discord or [email protected]

2 Likes

I can do the Spanish one

2 Likes

I can help with Spanish translations.
You can reach out on discord Sorolla_ :black_flag:#1104 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, can do the french one.
remche#2194 on discord

2 Likes

Hello,

I can help with the French translation, I currently work as a French translator for the ShapeShift DAO. Would love to contribute on Stakewise too :slight_smile:

Discord: Fireb0mb1#8175

2 Likes

I can make the Polish translation (no reward needed :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I can help with Italian

2 Likes

So great to see the community swarm this request! Well done @narigon / @jonathanstrange / @iepet / @Sorolla / @remche / @firebomb1 / @cardboard / @mbaneca1

Looking forward to your contributions! @kiriyha is gonna be busy! :smiley:

-brian

1 Like

I can also help out with Portuguese BR

2 Likes

freaking awesome!! thanks everyone :heart: we’ll be in touch with all of you shortly!!

1 Like

I got you for Japanese :jp:

2 Likes

I would love to translate for $Swise in case you want to add #Indonesia language in swise site :heart_eyes::indonesia:

contact me : [email protected]

2 Likes

I would love to add translation for Mandarin :smiley:

Email @ [email protected]

2 Likes

Hello StakeWise team,
I’ve known this project through Greenfield One and seeing this proposal spiked my interest.
I run a translation company specialized in crypto (transcrypt.so) and I can take care of the French, Spanish and Russian part. My 2 colleagues and I have long time experience in translation and the result will be free of typos and/or translation mistakes. If you are interested, you can reach me by e-mail at [email protected]

2 Likes

If the translation is not urgent, I can help translate Chinese(Traditional).
Feel free to ping me on StakeWise Discord, same ID there. :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to help with the Swedish translation. I can be contacted at [email protected].

2 Likes

I’ll definately love to translate to German. makkiyzy#9575 is my discord handle. Thanks

2 Likes

If you’re still looking for a german translation I can do that for you - my discord is: Georg#7686

2 Likes