Validation Capital

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I work at Validation Capital (soon to be rebranding to Validation Cloud) and we would like to formally apply to become a node operator for StakeWise. Please find the information about our team and why we would like to join the pool below.

Summary

Name of the node operator: Validation Capital (Validation Cloud)
Location of headquarters: Switzerland
Network: Ethereum; Gnosis Chain
Revenue share percentage requested: 50.00%

Motivation

Validation Capital is a premier institutional infrastructure provider that offers secure node & staking-as-a-service. We were founded in 2017 and have been operating in proof-of-stake infrastructure since the inception of the industry. Validation Capital is currently a team of 17 employees and we support 15+ networks. Our team has a reputation for being a trusted partner for emerging networks, often times joining in the early days of the testnet. Lastly we have a world-class engineering team that maintains a 99.9% uptime through our global team’s proprietary infrastructure automation and monitoring.

In the recent months we have expanded our efforts in staking-as-a-service and are starting to partner with institutions who are interested in delegating to us to utilize our validator nodes. As one of the earliest participants in proof of stake infrastructure we are keen on joining the StakeWise pool to help people contribute to the watershed moment of Ethereum transitioning to proof of stake.

Discussion

Thank you and we look forward to speaking with the community as we begin the application process!

Chris Matturri
[email protected]

1 Like

Thank you for considering to provide node operator service for the StakeWise ecosystem. We look forward to the interviews that you complete with the team!

Brian

1 Like

Hi Brian and everyone! Just wanted to follow-up on this forum post and see what the next steps are for the interviews with the team?

Thank you
Chris

hi @cnmtennis - have you been following the “Onboarding Process” for Node Operators?

If you haven’t already, please start by joining the testnet, as outlined in the 2nd part.

Generate the Deposit Data: Generate Deposit Data - StakeWise

Join the StakeWise Discord and make your presence known

:robot:-operators (discord.com)

And the start configuring the Staking Infrastructure on testnet

Usage - StakeWise

You will need to run your testnet infrastructure for at least one week, and be able to flawlessly respond to the various test scenarios (this is what I would expect to see captured as part of the interview process).

You then be able to move to step 3 - Demonstrating live the various scenarios.

Let me know if you have any further questions - look forward to seeing you on the Discord!