Our goal is to propose for mainnet after a trial and proof period on the testnet. We would love the opportunity to participate and are eager to answer any questions.
We bring with us a total of 25+ years of experience running various infrastructure deployments from startups, to Fortune 500, to architecting and integrating infrastructure and processing capabilities for $800MM US Fed Gov contracts; We know we can bring the same level of rigor to helping secure and diversify the stakewise platform.
He have deep experience running different compute orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, and pride ourselves on running efficient, secure, and high available systems.
We have launched a new entity as of today, verihash.io, to focus on the specific needs of the crypto ecosystem in regards to the infrastructure that makes it all possible.
Our testnet proposal, and potential mainnet proposal, will be hosted in AWS as we carry deep experience within the AWS platform both in regards to certifications but also working experience having managed everything from greenfield to large datacenter migrations to AWS from on-prem deployments.
We again look forward to questions in this thread, and/or please feel free to reach out to info@, on the Stakewise discord (beegmon/dnlglsn) as we are excited and happy to chat further.
Entity: verihash.io — This is a new domain so content will be up here shortly but we didn’t want to wait for that to get a test net proposal up.
- Location - Oregon, USA
- 3 DCs (AWS 3 AZ deployment)
- Networking - Redundant ISP links per DC (100+ GBPS per link)
- 10GBPS per cluster compute workload node
- Kubernetes Management/Compute nodes distributed across DCs for availability
- Isolated Resources for Kubernetes Management/API Plane and Compute/Pod workloads
- Workload compute nodes specialized minimal OS to reduce footprint
- At rest encryption of PV volumes
PoolValidatorscontract with the following parameters:
Rolescontract with the following parameters:
If the proposal will be approved, the operator must perform the following steps:
operator-cli sync-vaultwith the same mnemonic as used for generating the proposal
- Create or update validators and make sure the new keys are added