Will Ledger accept sent sETH2 and rETH2?

Will it accept the tokens in a transaction? Or should they stay in the wallet they were staked from?

The Ledger wallet will accept sETH2 and rETH2. I am a Ledger wallet user (both Nano S and X) and I can confirm that I can see the sETH2 tokens in Ledger Live. However to see rETH2, you will need to use MetaMask to see it, or you can always examine your address on etherscan.io which will confirm that you have the tokens as well.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m a big advocate of hardware wallets, having used Ledger products. I am going to start looking at Trezor wallets soon as well. Both are good products, Ledger unfortunately has a history of accidentally leaking customer information (but wallets were not compromised).

Regards,

-Brian

1 Like

Awesome, thank you very much.

I don’t think that is true, at least I know it’s not for me. I sent my rETH2 to my Ledger wallet and it not only shows it but also continually updates it every day when I receive that days interest.

1 Like

Just updating on this discussion - Ledger now does show sETH2 and rETH2 in Ledger Live.

you are absolutely correct @FelixtheCat - Ledger Live does now show both tokens :slight_smile: