CryptoManufaktur: Allocate 5,000 keys on the Gnosis Chain Network
Operator description: CryptoManufaktur
Servers geographical location: Kubernetes in AWS us-east-2; consensus and execution clients in OVH baremetal in US-East, US-West, Canada-East
Consensus layer clients: Lighthouse
Execution layer clients: Nethermind, OpenEthereum
Number of keys requested: 5,000 keys
We are currently running three load-balanced CL:EL combinations for 5,000 keys. We will add additional servers as dictated by load.
PoolValidatorscontract with the following parameters:
If the proposal will be approved, the operator must perform the following steps:
operator-cli sync-localwith the same mnemonic as used for generating the proposal
- Create or update validators and make sure the new keys are added
Share the encrypted validator key shares with the committee members through Telegram:
- @kiriyha1: /home/ubuntu/committee/kiriyha1-59ecf483-3.shard
- @gleb0x: /home/ubuntu/committee/gleb0x-59ecf483-3.shard
- @ali_run: /home/ubuntu/committee/ali_run-59ecf483-3.shard
- @ottodv: /home/ubuntu/committee/ottodv-59ecf483-3.shard
- @tsudmi: /home/ubuntu/committee/tsudmi-59ecf483-3.shard
! Please make sure to examine the operator overview here before voting!
As always, we invite StakeWise DAO members as well as the members of the existing node operator set to share thoughts & comment on the proposal.