CryptoManufaktur: Allocate 800 keys on Ethereum mainnet
Operator description: CryptoManufaktur
Servers geographical location: Kubernetes in AWS ap-southeast-2 (Sydney); consensus and execution clients in Servers Australia baremetal in Sydney-1, Sydney-2 and Melbourne
Consensus layer clients: Lighthouse,Teku
Execution layer clients: Erigon, Besu
Number of keys requested: 800
We are currently running three load-balanced CL:EL combinations for 250 keys.
PoolValidatorscontract with the following parameters:
If the proposal will be approved, the operator must perform the following steps:
operator-cli sync-localwith the same mnemonic as used for generating the proposal
- Create or update validators and make sure the new keys are added
Share the encrypted validator key shares with the committee members through Telegram:
- @kiriyha1: /home/ubuntu/committee/kiriyha1-59ecf483-2-mainnet.shard
- @gleb0x: /home/ubuntu/committee/gleb0x-59ecf483-2-mainnet.shard
- @ali_run: /home/ubuntu/committee/ali_run-59ecf483-2-mainnet.shard
- @ottodv: /home/ubuntu/committee/ottodv-59ecf483-2-mainnet.shard
- @tsudmi: /home/ubuntu/committee/tsudmi-59ecf483-2-mainnet.shard
! Please make sure to examine the operator overview here before voting!
As always, we invite StakeWise DAO members as well as the members of the existing node operator set to share thoughts & comment on the proposal.