CryptoManufaktur: Allocate 250 keys on the Ethereum Network
Operator description: CryptoManufaktur
Servers geographical location: The infrastructure is located in AWS ap-southeast-2 (Sydney, Australia) for the validator client in Kubernetes as well as “Servers Australia” baremetal, Sydney-1, Sydney-2 and Melborune for the Ethereum EL and CL clients (Execution Layer and Consensus Layer).
Consensus layer clients: Lighthouse, Nimbus, Teku
Execution layer clients: Erigon, Nethermind, Besu
Number of keys requested: 250 keys
PoolValidatorscontract with the following parameters:
Rolescontract with the following parameters:
If the proposal will be approved, the operator must perform the following steps:
operator-cli sync-localwith the same mnemonic as used for generating the proposal
- Create or update validators and make sure the new keys are added
Share the encrypted validator key shares with the committee members through Telegram:
- @kiriyha1: /home/mainnet/committee/kiriyha1-59ecf483-1.shard
- @gleb0x: /home/mainnet/committee/gleb0x-59ecf483-1.shard
- @ali_run: /home/mainnet/committee/ali_run-59ecf483-1.shard
- @ottodv: /home/mainnet/committee/ottodv-59ecf483-1.shard
- @tsudmi: /home/mainnet/committee/tsudmi-59ecf483-1.shard
! Please make sure to examine the operator overview here before voting!
As always, we invite StakeWise DAO members as well as the members of the existing node operator set to share thoughts & comment on the proposal.